WHY IT'S SO AMAZING!
Jack N' Jill pioneered the use of corn starch for toothbrush handles and packaging in 2010. This plant derived material is compostable and its use has enabled us to avoid single-use plastics which continue to wreak havoc on the environment.
We are proud to announce we are supporting 1% for the Planet, with 1% of all our Jack N’ Jill Toothbrush sales going to this cause. We aim to help raise awareness for plastic-free products and donate money to environmental causes.
Available in a range of adorable characters and colours suitable from first tooth. Your kids will love them!
• Handle & packaging made from plants (corn)
• Say NO to single-use plastics - make a better choice!
• Suitable from first tooth
• Extra soft, super-fine tapered bristles (with 0.01mm tip) for superior cleaning
• Ergonomically designed handle for little hands
• BPA & PVC Free
• Purchase supports 1% for the Planet
• Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion.
• Use with Jack N' Jill Natural Certified Toothpaste.
• Dentists recommend brushing for 2 minutes, twice a day after meals, making sure all teeth have been cleaned thoroughly.
• Replace your toothbrush every 6-8 weeks.
• Don't forget to replace toothbrush after illness (germs can remain on toothbrush - yuck!)
• Rinse thoroughly before and after use and allow bristles to air dry.
• Sterilize often - every 2 or 3 weeks, we recommend that you immerse the toothbrush head into 10% hydrogen peroxide (widely available from pharmacies). Leave for 10 minutes then rinse with water and allow to air dry. Your child's toothbrush will stay cleaner and last longer.
Our toothbrush handles are made using materials that conform to compostable standard EN 13432 'OK COMPOST'
Vegan, corn starch handle, recyclable paper board & cornstarch blister, super fine PBT bristles with 0.01mm tip, BPA & PVC Free.